Your Guide On How To Add Money On Your PayMaya Account At Cebuana Lhuillier
I would like to assume that you either just downloaded and registered a PayMaya account or you’ve added money on your account previously using a different channel but trying to explore a new way to load up.
I might be wrong but whatever your reason is, there are multiple methods on how you can add money on PayMaya and this post will guide you how to do it through Cebuana Lhuillier. It’s easy, simple and very convenient!
To best experience the full potential of PayMaya, it’s recommended that you add money on your account and you will be enabled to do all the possible transactions such as shopping online, booking flights, buying online games, purchase a telco load, bills payments through your fingertips.
Steps on How to Add Money on PayMaya at Cebuana Lhuillier
- Go to any Cebuana Lhuillier branch
- Approach the personnel for a Remittance Payout Form (RPF).
- Fill it out
- Indicate the 7-digit Add Money Code and desired amount
- Submit the RPF along with your payment to the cashier
- Wait for an SMS confirmation before leaving the store
By the way, the term “Load Up” is the same as “Add Money”. Read the next post of what is Add Money Code
P.S. *Minimum add money amount is Php100