Your Guide On How To Add Money On Your PayMaya Account Through Shopwise
I would like to assume that you either just downloaded and registered a PayMaya account or you’ve added money on your account previously using a different channel but trying to explore a new way to load up.
I might be wrong but whatever your reason is, there are multiple methods on how you can add money on PayMaya and this post will guide you how to do it through Shopwise. It’s easy, simple and very convenient!
To best experience the full potential of PayMaya, it’s recommended that you add money on your account and you will be enabled to do all the possible transactions such as shopping online, booking flights, buying online games, purchase a telco load, bills payments through your fingertips.
Steps on How to Add Money on PayMaya through Shopwise
- Go to any Shopwise Branch
- Go to the bills payment section
- Approach the cashier to inform that you want to add money to your PayMaya
- Identify your 7-digit Add Money Code
- Tell your desired amount you would like to load-up
- Present your payment to the cashier
- Wait for an SMS confirmation before leaving the store
By the way, the terms Load Up is the same as Add Money. Read the next post of what is Add Money Code
P.S. *Minimum add money amount is Php100