Your Guide On How To Add Money On Your PayMaya Account Through UnionBank
I think it is safe to say that when you read this post you either just downloaded and registered a PayMaya account or you’ve added money on your account previously using a different channel but trying to explore a new way to load up.
Whatever the case is, there are multiple methods on how you can add money on PayMaya and this post will guide you how to do it through UnionBank ATM. It’s easy, simple and very convenient!
To best experience the full potential of PayMaya, it’s recommended that you add money on your account and you will be enabled to do all the possible transactions such as shopping online, booking flights, buying online games, purchase a telco load, bills payments through your fingertips.
Steps on How to Add Money on PayMaya through UnionBank ATM
- Go to the nearest UnionBank with ATM
- Insert your UnionBank ATM card and choose “Bills Payment”
- Choose the source account and then select “PayMaya”
- Enter your PayMaya mobile number and desired amount
- Get the transaction receipt from the ATM
Before going to any UnionBank branches with ATM, it’s best that you have your ATM with you.
Steps on How to Add Money on PayMaya through UnionBank Online Banking
- Log on to your UnionBank eBanking account
- Choose “Bills Payment”
- On the “Biller Name” field, choose “PayMaya”
- Choose the source account and enter the desired amount
- On the “Biller’s Reference Number” field, enter your PayMaya mobile number in this format 639XXXXXXXXX, then click “Pay”
- Wait for the online payment confirmation to appear on your screen
Steps on How to Add Money on PayMaya through UnionBank Internet Banking
- Log on your UnionBank account and Choose “Transact” then “Pay Bills”
- Choose industry of biller then select “Biller Name”
- On the “Biller’s Reference” field, enter the desired amount and your PayMaya mobile number in this 639XXXXXXXXX
- Choose the source account, then click “Submit”
- Wait for an SMS confirmation from PayMaya
Add money transactions will be credited to the PayMaya account within 2 hours
By the way, the terms Load Up is the same as Add Money. Read the next post of what is Add Money Code
P.S. *Minimum add money amount is Php100