Secret Revealed: How To Get Php1,500 Off On Airbnb
You probably love to travel, visited many places and met a lot of people. One important thing that we always consider when traveling is the place to stay and this is where Airbnb comes in.
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Airbnb offers Php1,500 off on all PayMaya users*. Imagine how much you can save while you are traveling.
PayMaya: Shop Without Credit Card
*Now you can book unique accommodations around the world with PayMaya!
- Enter “PayMaya” followed by the first six digits of your virtual or physical PayMaya account number (16-digit number located at the front of the card) to avail of the discount at the payment page.
- Only PayMaya account holders, virtual or physical, can avail of the promo.
- All PayMaya account holders get a Php1,500 off for a minimum booking of Php 4,500, excluding applicable service and cleaning fees.
- The accommodation should happen on or before June 30, 2016
- Promo will run from November 2 to 11:59 PM of December 31, 2015.
- The booking must be completed, including host acceptance, using the promo code within the said promo duration.
- Customers can only avail of the promo if they use their PayMaya as a mode of payment for the purchase.
- Promo only applies to Paymay Visa and not to other Visa cards.
- Inquiries or disputes with regards to the identity of account holders who paid for specific item should be settled with the Visa merchant.
- PayMaya users can visit www.paymaya.com for inquiries or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org