PayMaya in Messenger. PayMaya is now in a relationship with Facebook.
PayMaya is a leading instant virtual wallet that is available on both Visa and MasterCard. They are constantly transforming and continually expands their service making it hassle-free for users. They can shop online, pay bills such as utilities and much more.
PayMaya together with Facebook launched PayMaya in Messenger. This allows Filipinos to have a better option when sending money, buying a mobile load and paying bills on Messenger, whether they have a bank or a mobile money account or not. Isn’t that cool?
Here’s a fact. According to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, there are 86% of Filipino households don’t have a bank deposit account. That problem created an opportunity for Paymaya to utilize Messenger, one of the most popular messaging apps in the Philippines for people to create a new account for daily financial transactions.
Here’s what Paolo Azzola, Chief Operating Officer of PayMaya said:
“This integration with Messenger represents an exciting new way to reach the unserved and underserved people and communities in the country by making payments available via social”
and he also mentioned this
“Our mission is to make cashless payments available for all and this new channel via Messenger will help us enable more people.”
Before you begin, best that you know this:
Integration in FB Messenger is currently available on Android. No timetable yet as of this day on when it will be ready for Apple users.
Because PayMaya is now in a relationship with Facebook, sweetness and cheesiness overload is expected
When you just get into a relationship, unconsciously you tend to be sweet, caring which sometimes you get too cheesy to your partner. These two giant tech platforms didn’t just step up their innovation game but also proved how lovely it is to have each other’s back. Apart from the feature send money on messenger app, you may also buy mobile load and make a utility bills payment. Before you get excited about PayMaya in Messenger, here are important things you need to know:
- Be sure that you are using an updated FB Messenger
- Currently available only for Android mobile phones and tablets for this release
- Stay tuned for the iOS release late this year
- Bonus: You can create a PayMaya account on messenger. You can register any local mobile number you have
- Fact: Any transactions using PayMaya on FB Messenger is super duper safe. You can also trust that your funds and financial transactions are handled and kept safely in PayMaya but make sure you don’t expose your login credentials to anybody.